Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 4.24.2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 4.24.2017
(on a Tuesday)


Good Morning, I hope you all had a great weekend, We had a busy week and weekend so that my days seemed to blur into each other. I spent Monday morning trying to get as much done as possible before I had to have an extraction at the dentist-I knew I would be in pain, I rested the whole day afterwards. which means I missed HHM but am here to play catch up today.


linking up with Sandra at Diary of A SAHM
https://familycorner.blogspot.com/2017/04/happy-homemaker-monday-04242017.html





The weather...A windy 71degrees


On my reading pile...
Uninvited & Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis


Movies or shows I watched this weekend...
Hubby Rented Collateral Beauty, Great acting by Will Smith but thought it was just ok.


On my T.V.... Nada...just You Tube


On the Menu...
M-Spaghetti
T- 8 can soup
W- ?
T- Bella's senior Banquet
F- Pizza


On my to do list...
Catch up on Laundry-seriously where does it come from?


What I am creating...    :(


Happening this week...
Our Daughters Senior Banquet


Looking around the house...
tidy & smells great! Sunday hubby came home with flowers for Bella who had her 2017 Honors Convocation at UTEP, Then he pulled out another bunch for momma-my sweetie <3



From the camera... My first book to review! ; )


Bella's Last time volunteering at our local dog rescue.(for high school NHS)

And Yesterday NHS last time at la Posada house - kids presenting them with a check.  They worked hard all year to raise this money.
(children staying at the home could obviously not be in photo but I tell you they are adorable)

                             
some of these kids received scholarships from our local college and just found out during this event that the Convocations were in about an hour!!!-including my daughter so with no time to drive back to our side of town to change then back her and another student went straight from here. She was a bit self conscious to not be dressed up but we couldn't be any prouder.


Here our a few photos on the campus...









What I am wearing today...
Today is a PJ bottom and t shirt kind of day.


One of my simple pleasures... Shopping alone.
and now that I cant have anything hot to drink and not much to eat id say Coffee & Food! I cant even have toast whaaaa 


Bible Verse of Devotional...
"Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not known."
Jeremiah 33:3

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to Bella! That's so awesome!! And how sweet of your Hubby. Those flowers are so beautiful!!

    I hope you have a very blessed week ahead dear Friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Carrie. I hope you are enjoying your week.

      Delete
  2. Your daughter is lovely! And congratulations to her!
    Beautiful flowers too!
    Feel better. Hope you are enjoying a hot cuppa soon!
    P.S. Laundry...ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Billie Jo. funny thing is I love doing laundry.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! What lovely flowers. Hope all is going well after your dentist visit. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slowly but yes coming along, I cant have any hot liquids-you should of seen my face when the dental assistant told me that!?

      Delete
  4. Congratulations to your daughter! It sounds like she did some very meaningful volunteering this past year. The flowers are gorgeous...both for you and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. She enjoyed her time volunteering.

      Delete