Monday, September 25, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 9.25.2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 9.25.2017


Linking up with Sandra at Diary Of A Stay At Home Mom for HHM




Weather... its a cool 67 degrees and I'm loving it.


Right now I am... Just sent my son off to school, enjoying my second cup of coffee and the rest of my egg and bacon sandwich.
enjoying the scent from one of my favorite candles: Fall Leaves from Walmart.


Thinking... About what a nice weekend me and Adam had at home. We ordered pizza, watched movies, Netflix, played games -he beat me at battleship! little stinker! Read together, Laughed a lot! Our Sunday at church together. I smile thinking how he never forgets to pray at meal times or reminds us to bless ourselves whenever we pass a church. I love that! He is My Sunshine! and about my daughter in Arizona. My hubby and family are there visiting for the Cowboy game. Me and Adam stayed home so he would not miss school. its times like these I wish he was homeschooled. I love this photo my Hubby sent me of Bella and G at the mall Look at that smile she is one happy girl...Yes she is getting SO Spoiled by her Grandma, Auntie, Uncle and Daddy. plus her Godfather is on his way there today but he has one thing on his mind...Go Cowboys lol





On my reading pile... My Bible, Bible App devotions and plans-Do you have this app? I've had it for years now and I never tire of the daily devotions and plans, they always have something new.
My hubby and Children also have it on they're phones, it's nice to be able to discuss the days readings. I'm waiting for my next book to review and am trying not to pick up anything else to read. but find myself thinking about starting my Little House on the Prairie series. I re-read every year around this time.


On my T.V.... Trying to finish up Last Man Standing before the end of the month -when it leaves Netflix-boo. but excited to start our Halloween movies come Oct. 1


On the menu for this week...
M- Left over Pizza
T- Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Corn with a Green Salad
W- Enchiladas, Rice and Beans
T- Pork Roast with veggies
F- Pizza Night


On my to do list...
Morning routine
Finish Laundry
Dishes
Swish & Swipe Restrooms
Dust/Windex
Sweep/Vacuum
put up some fall décor if it stays cool today.


What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating...
Big Surprise...Playing in my planner lol
me and Adam made our Annual Halloween Movies List last night (this is the closet he will ever come to "planning" with me lol)
This is the first year without Bella, but she will watch along in her dorm when she can. Also I am planning on picking up my crochet needles today. :::fingers crossed::: P.S. How cute are these stickers from Fabulously Planned? I'm addicted.

Looking Around the House... Peaceful The dogs are near me sleeping and I can hear a light breeze outside my kitchen door.






From the camera... Visited a new store to our area called At Home
Oh My! When I saw this display I knew Id be returning. I LOVE Gingerbread Men!

 

Bible Verse or Devotional...
When I was outside this morning, and every time I stop to enjoy the birds, watching them fly from tree to tree happily chirping along, I think of this..."Look at the birds in the sky. They don't sow seed or harvest grain or gather crops into barns. Yet your heavenly father feeds them. aren't you much more then they are?"
~Matthew 6:26


Thanks for reading and Have a great day!















16 comments:

  1. I might be crazy, but I love leftover pizza! Really, ANY pizza :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us too! It's so good for lunch the next day.

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    I love the look here, my friend.
    So cozy!
    And I love your Halloween movie list!!!!
    Have a cozy evening. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Friend. Thank you I'm all about cozy : )
      Hope you are having a great day.

      Delete
  3. What a fun idea to have a Halloween movie list and I think I could actually handle most the movies on your list (I can't do scary, my husband is opposed to us leaving on all the lights in the house overnight for weeks at a time, lol). By the way, what a fun coffee cup in your photo up above. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean Thanks, I hope you make a Halloween movie list too. lol about the lights. I cant handle scary movies I scream or will grab the person next to me...scary them even more which is bad I know but that thought makes me laugh.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you're nestling in fr fall. Stay Cozy. I love AT HOME stores. Here they used to be called Pottery Ridge, but they always have fun displays full of great ideas. Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pottery Ridge I love that name. I did notice a lot of things I liked but not sure how the sales work. Im a stickler for hobby lobby coupons or shopping where I know they will have 50% off each week.

      Delete
  5. I'm a little, ok A LOT, addicted to planner stickers. Have you seen Bottled Tea Designs (bottledteadesigns) on Etsy? So cute. The At Home store looks like a dangerous place, I could get into a lot of trouble there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Me too I have not but I will be sure to check it out. I have been addicted to Fabulously planned because she has $1 Wednesdays with .49 cent shipping! plus 10% off I mean you cant get better than that. also one of our fellow bloggers (the country blossom) has a really cute shop with great shipping to its called the organized planner. Id love to see your layouts -do you have an IG account?

      Delete
  6. Hey Doll! I love the Fall look around here. ;) Perfect! Love that you got such fun quality time with your boy. Those moments are so special, aren't they? And they get more rare the older they get. Your daughter looks very happy and like she's doing so well.

    LOVE those stickers! And Love bonding on insta too Babes! Have a great rest of the week and blessings to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! me too Carrie! cant get enough of ya ; ) lol
      I had such a great time with my boy, I cant wait to play battleship again hee hee

      Delete
  7. Hello there! I love your homemaker Mondays! Looks like Fall is off to a good start! Have a cozy week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back attcha Pretty lady! I've got to say I am loving your photos, going along for your cozy work get away spots and your move. Hope you are having a great day Danielle.

      Delete
  8. What a fun little read!! I love it! Love your blog! Very inviting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend-Ill look out for you at next Mondays HHM??? hope your having a cozy day Lisa.

      Delete