Monday, October 23, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 10.23.2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 10.23.2017


linking up with Sandra from Diary of a stay at home mom


Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning... Coffee & Egg Sandwich


Right now I am... Eating a late lunch- tea & a turkey sandwich


The weather outside... 81 degrees sunny


Looking around the house... clean I am so glad I did my nightly cleaning routine.


On today's to do list...
Devotionals - I spent to long on them today and I killed my cleaning mojo -does this ever happen to you?
Dishes
Laundry-all bedding
Dust/windex
Restrooms-swish & swipe




Currently reading... A Plain Leaving by Leslie Gould


On the TV today... nothing today but will probably watch the office with the guys tonight.


On the menu this week...
m- Enchiladas
t- Tacos
w- Steaks
t- Soup
f- Pizza


If I have a few minutes to myself, I will... Take a nap. I fought it off earlier but now feel tired and wish I had taken one earlier.


New recipe I tried, or want to try this week... not this week but maybe next month, enchilada casserole in the crock pot


Looking forward to this week... My God sons 2nd Birthday : )


Favorite photo from the camera... My Birthday card made for me by my daughter, We just got back from visiting her week before last. Its been hard on me not having her close, I cant wait till shes home for the holidays.




Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses....
Thy word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path.
- Psalms 119:105



7 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet friend,
    Your daughter's card is so very beautiful.
    I know you are counting the days until she is home and your nest is full again!
    I too do a nightly routine.
    I am usually pretty tired, but if I don't tidy the kitchen and fold the blankets in the family room, I come down to a cluttered mess in the morning! Ugh!!!
    I hope you got your nap in!
    I missed mine today.
    Always enjoy my visits with you here!
    Have a cozy evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning! I did get a cat nap in, I needed it. and Thanks God I slept though the night also, Woke up at 5am prayed my Rosary and I've got to say I love when my days start this way. Hope you are having a good one too. MUAH!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful card! I'm sure the holidays will be here in no time. Enchilada casserole in the crock pot sounds intriguing (and yummy). Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean. Doesn't it sound yummy, I made regular Enchiladas last night because I forgot to soak my beans the night before, so I made those in my crock pot. They do come out so soft and buttery but takes all day, I cook them for 10 hours. Hope your having a good day.

      Delete
  3. Dear Row...I love coming to your "house" ...it's always so comforting. I love the pretty card your daughter made for you...I love the thought of cooking in crock pots...everything comes out sooo good.
    Since losing my sweet life love last July, I find it very hard to cook for one. I end up freezing a lot of leftovers.
    Thank you so much for your strong support thru your comments. I still don't feel very strong...I still cry a lot...and have panic attacks when I think he isn't by my side anymore...but the meds have helped so much. Love to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe bj its ok to cry. you will get stronger. just take it day by day my friend. <3 if you want ill come eat leftovers with you lol SMILE!

      Delete
  4. THERE IS A CURE FOR HIV/AIDS
     Never give up in life they all said there is no cure for HIV, which is a big lie I have passed through many processes. Also, I never believed there is really a cure to HIV/AIDS until I met Dr. James. The doctor that has been helping people for many years, I came across this doctor online when I was searching for an HIV permanent cure online. I found out about Dr. James, and to my greatest surprise Dr. James has the herbal medicine for HIV cure which I have been looking for years I explained my problems to him through the email I found on someone who testified about Dr. James herbal mix write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr. James instructed me, I was very happy after 21 days I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I went for a test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy after all I have been through. You can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now  (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com)  And He also has herbs medicine to cure the following diseases; Nephrotic Syndrome, eczema, urethra wart, chronic problems. Herpes, Cancer, ALS, Autism, Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV infections, Hives, shingles, blistering, ulcer, Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson's disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Typhoid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. Contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  and email him  @  Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete