Monday, October 9, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 10.9.2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 10.9.2017




                              
linking up with Sandra  at Diary of A Stay At Home Mom for HHM

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend.

Weather...
 it's 5:25 and still 84 degrees Come on cooler weather

Looking around House...
not bad at all, and it's a good thing because It's one of those days when I'm not "feeling it"
I am missing my daughter and trying to push though.

On to do list...
Normal Monday Morning stuff but I think I'll let some of  it go till tomorrow
Laundry
Dishes
Dust/Windex
Sweep
Rest Rooms
Dinner

Currently Reading...
Me and my son had started reading some of our old favorite
"folk-lorish"  (is that a word)
Books and I am still reading them.  They are special because We have read them over and over, and my son got to meet the author when he visited his elementary school library. Maybe you have heard of him...Joe Hayes



all these years reading these books and we just noticed the same photo er lady in both books. see her laughing. she's the wife in one book and a waitress in another.


Watching...
I have been binge Watching Heartland, I was up late last night balling like a baby, I have fallen in Love with the characters. Especially the Grandpa-He reminds me of my Dad. He's Not a Cowboy but like The Grandpa he is a no nonsense kind of man who knows what he likes, is a creature of habit, says what he thinks and doesn't want to impress anyone or care what anyone thinks. John Wayne is his hero and if you know John Wayne you get the idea.
This is a very old but one of my favorite photos of me and My Dad.

On the Menu...
M- Chicken
T- Ribs
W- Caldo de Res (soup) if weather cools off
Th- Spaghetti
F- not sure as we will be on the road-Going to see my doll!!!!

New Recipe I want to try...
I don't like these but I'm
Going to make (cheese) Chilies Rellenos for my hubby using a recipe from  one of my favorite you tube channels: Abuela's Kitchen <3


If I have some free time I will...
practice crochet, I've got the hang of it I am just still struggling with my tension.  and of course watch you tube videos or play in my planner...

Favorite photo from Camera...

One of my Simple pleasure...
Quiet time with my Bible but also online Bible devotionals

every year I Participate in the Women Living Well "Making your Home a Heaven" This year she changed it up and my regular Bible study group Plan Live Love are also joining in! these ladies have become my online buddies and I am so loving this study called Rest and Release.

Praying for...Vegas : (

Thanks for reading and feel free to join us for our Bible Study 
 On Periscope M -W- & F at 12 noon EST @planwithjenntoo
WomenLivingWell.org
and also for
Happy Homemaker Mondays!

















3 comments:

  1. Hello friend!
    Always enjoy my visits with you.
    Love your fall background!
    And love the picture of you and your Dad. : )
    Have a cozy evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Row I too am praying for cooler weather! This 80's and 90's in October is JUST ridiculous!

    I need to catch up on heartland, but I'm with you, they are such down to earth characters. Great picture of you and your dad.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it cools off for you soon! Feeling very Fall here nowadays and they're predicted maybe some snow with our rain tonight. ugh!
    Love that pic of your pizza Boy. ;) And of your and your Dad - so sweet.
    Blessings Dearest! xoxo

    ReplyDelete