Monday, December 11, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 12.11.2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 12.11.2017
Linking up with Sandra for HHM




Breakfast, What's on the plate this morning...
Coffee and Bagel with cream cheese


Right now I am...
Sitting in kitchen typing this out, finishing up my coffee, listening to the dogs softly snore.


The weather Outside...
Mostly Cloudy 43 Degrees high of 61 today. I do hope we get a bit of snow while Bella is home.


Looking around the house...
We had family over  for dinner and to welcome Isabella home
I'm so glad I cleaned up afterwards. I did finish putting up Christmas decorations, I Love Christmas time! We have a small home, I try not to cram too much in but I cant help put up my kids old books, toys, and artwork they made over the years. Our Piano is a hot mess but I don't care because its where my mommas ashes are kept and I wanted her to enjoy our memories-that horse is one of my favorite Christmas gifts from her. <3










On todays to do list... Other than Laundry and meals/dishes  I plan to just enjoy my family and do as less work as possible, think I better pick up some paper products; plates, cups, utensils.


Currently Reading...


I always start off my reading with these two books. They were given to me my a lovely co-worker, and my children's elementary school counselor. Cindy.  I loved to call her Cindy Lou-Who. She was such a beautiful Women inside and out. She always went above and beyond for not just the children but every staff member at our campus. She loved Christmas, She was so generous and would shower us with gifts. I always looked forward to her little Avon stocking filled with a  Christmas lotion, lip balm and candy, on top of a wrapped book. She always organized our Annual Christmas Party and then also opened her own home to a group of us lucky enough to be called her friends. She had the best Christmas parties!
Sadly She has passed but I think of her every Christmas especially when I open that first book, and every January when I put up Christmas but bring out my snowmen most of them given to me by her. I'm kind of obsessed with gingerbread men, but the fact that I have enough snowmen to decorate with tells you how sweet my friend was. She loved Snowmen and shared them with everyone.
My Comrade and her daughter our having a Christmas Party this year to celebrate her. If my budget allows I Really hope to attend.
If you have a friend like our Cindy-Give that woman a call or hug. Life goes by fast folks.  This is Cindy during our campus's annual Teachers BBQ Picnic. R.I.P. sweet friend.



On the T.V. today...

Christmas movies. We recently watched...
I Love this Movie! Just found it at target for $5 I don't know why but This was the first year our children watched and they loved it!
Do you like it? What's one of your favorite parts? here's one of mine... "My Name is Marcie!" Cracks me up every time.
and this...
and there's sweet little Cindy Lou Who

On the Menu this week...
Bella's Choice
I'll share what I made this weekend if you get a change try this out very yummy go to recipe's.
Bellas homecoming meal one of her favorites...
The Pioneer Women's Chicken Spaghetti
 aka "Mexican Spaghetti"
Love the story about how her hubby calls it that because of the Cayenne pepper.
and her second welcome home meal we had family over last night after mass
Laura Vitale's
Loaded Potato Soup
Perfect for this cold weather. it was a hit! so much so that my SIL and MIL want to start a soup fest tradition : )
I mentioned I will be making Caldo De Res so My SIL will make her Spicy Talapeno Soup
and Grandma, well anything G makes is yummy but maybe Pozole.
 What's your favorite soup to eat every winter?

If I have a few minutes to my self I will...
This is it upload this blog post while Bella sleeps Once the boys get home we will eat and be off to do some shopping, and look at Christmas lights. then back home and unwind with a Christmas movie.

New recipe to try...
 Something to bake and possibly a soup: Pasta Fagioli

Looking forward to this week...
Family Time!

Favorite photo from the Camera...
My Doll catching up on her beauty sleep
I bet you college students around the world are doing just that this Christmas break.



Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses...

Thanks for reading.
Love, Row.

















13 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your post...especially the sweet memorial to your friend, Cindy. Sounds like you were truly blessed by her friendship and I'm sure that she was blessed by yours as well. My Cindy was named Robin. She lost her battle with breast cancer five years ago on December 23rd. I miss her so much and she loved snowmen, too. Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful week, Row! Your Christmas decorations are beautiful! ♥ And I love Uncle Buck too! It's one of our favorites! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do yours! I am loving all the Christmas Movies. We watched Home alone for the second time the other day and our kids said “Hey that’s uncle buck” I always forget he is in the first one. Hope you enjoy your weekend.

      Delete
  3. I have the same issue, small house and LOTS of Christmas decorations. My youngest teenager told me the tree looked "cluttered" this year. May need to get another one (tree, not teenager, LOL). Hope you are having a wonderful week so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmho at your new tree not teen comment 😂 I was so close to getting myself a pencil tree for my kitchen but got gifts instead. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. Lovely post, my friend.
    Your tribute to your friend was beautiful.
    Your friendship lives on in your heart.
    Glad your baby girl is home!!!
    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much friend 😊❤️

      Delete
  5. Hi Row!! Your breakfast sure sounds good, coffee and cream cheese...yummy! Enjoyed visiting with you today and I'm looking forward to visiting again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm running SOOOOOOO late this week visiting everyone. I'm so sorry about your friend, but was touched by ALL your wonderful memories of her.

    Glad your girl is home and in my opinion you can NEVER have too many Christmas decorations. GREAT cold weather recipes too.

    Have a great rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tamy, No worries. I am also so behind. cant wait to see everyone's HHM's today. (hope to read all) Happy Monday!

      Delete
  7. THERE IS A CURE FOR HIV/AIDS
     Never give up in life they all said there is no cure for HIV, which is a big lie I have passed through many processes. Also, I never believed there is really a cure to HIV/AIDS until I met Dr. James. The doctor that has been helping people for many years, I came across this doctor online when I was searching for an HIV permanent cure online. I found out about Dr. James, and to my greatest surprise Dr. James has the herbal medicine for HIV cure which I have been looking for years I explained my problems to him through the email I found on someone who testified about Dr. James herbal mix write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr. James instructed me, I was very happy after 21 days I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I went for a test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy after all I have been through. You can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now  (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com)  And He also has herbs medicine to cure the following diseases; Nephrotic Syndrome, eczema, urethra wart, chronic problems. Herpes, Cancer, ALS, Autism, Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV infections, Hives, shingles, blistering, ulcer, Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson's disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Typhoid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. Contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  and email him  @  Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete