Monday, December 18, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 12.18.2017

Happy Homemaker 12.18.2017






joining in with Sandra for HHM
https://familycorner.blogspot.com/2017/12/happy-homemaker-monday-12182017.html


Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning...
Scrambled Egg Burrito with coffee.


Right now I am... Sipping coffee, Listening to the birds outside my window.


The Weather... a cloudy 48 degrees. 


Looking around the house... Nice and cozy with the glow of Christmas lights, makes me want to sit and read. also makes me not want to start my chores.


On todays to do list... Do Not fight the urge to clean all the things.
Laundry- All bedding 
Dishes
Dust/Windex
Sweep
Restrooms-Swish/Swipe
Wrap gifts
finish up more Christmas cards
Prepare Dinner for boys and chicken pasta salad for party.


Currently reading...
starting Unwrapping Christmas and The Ladies of Ivy Cottage.


On the TV Today...
Christmas movies of course : )


On the Menu...
 
M- Christmas Party Pot Luck for me and Bella.
Boys-Roasted chicken with veggies.
T- Beef Tacos
W- Caldo de Res. hubby loves this soup when it rains.T- Steak, Corn, and Pasta sides
F- Pizza Night.


If I have a few minutes to myself I will...
try to catch up on blogs, Read and play with my newest faux planner...
I had been looking for one with this fabric for awhile for my bible study notes...
This is the one I had made last month, I love black and white and anything checked.
I ordered them from my friend Lisa of Just Stitched on etsy.
She is so very talented! She also makes the cutest Vintage Aprons!
would you look at her adorable packaging;I Did not want to open it.

Looking forward to this week...

Tonight's Christmas Party honoring our friend Cindy.
Spending time with Family.
Attending Christmas Mass.
Visiting the sister Church that our daughter attends during school.
ALL the Christmas things, Music, Lights, Wrapping, Baking, Games, Laughter, making memories.
I had thought of joining up with my favorite Blog for 12 days of Christmas but I am so bad at remembering to take photos-I get caught up in the moment. but if you haven't please visit her blog for a wonderful treat-you wont be disappointed I Promise!
Caution-I am not responsible if you spend all day looking at her wonderful blog hee hee
it's like a good book that you cant put down.



Favorite photo from the camera...
Last Friday my Husband, Son and Brother in law went to watch the new Star Wars movie. It has become a tradition for them. 
So Me & Bella invited my Sister In Love over for girls night...
  We stayed in watched a Christmas movie, had pizza and lots of chocolate and Worked on Christmas crafts do you remember those adorable Christmas houses I told you about well that's what we chose to make... here's an in progress photo. from L-R
My SIL's, Isabella's, and Mine.
Melissa cant decide and is still thinking on what she wants.
(excuse for a girls shopping trip to craft stores lol)

Bella is going for a winter wonderland and is working on a hat for her snowman.

And I'm adding more lights, candy, a door,  windows, and of course little gingerbread people. I haven't added feet because I cant decide if I like them painted or not? I'd Love to see what you are working on.



Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses::::



Thanks for reading.
Love, Row.










 






22 comments:

  1. It sounds as if you are truly enjoying the Christmas season over there. Those houses are so cute! Hope you have a wonderful week and a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time at your Christmas party! Thanks for stopping by :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Colletta. We just for home awhile ago, it was very nice.

      Delete
  3. That planner looks cute... and love the packaging!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Gingerbread house! I will be adding that to my 2018 craft list.
    I want to wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI lulu donu, thank you for stopping by. I'm so happy that you will be adding to your craft list. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  5. What a great post, row....loved it all
    Thanks so much for your visits today...I love having you come over. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That planner is to die for! I love the vintage feel. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kara, you should see her vintage aprons :::swoon::: Thanks for stoping by, Sorry for such a late reply.

      Delete
  7. That planner is very nice. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Thank you for your sweet comment : ) Happy New Year Kristina.

      Delete
  8. Hello sweet friend!!!
    I always enjoy visiting with you here!
    Thank you for the kind words...
    I hope you and your beautiful family are enjoying the season.
    Can you believe it is almost here???
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billie Jo, How I've missed you and your sweet blog. I am sorry I am SO very behind. I read the comments and think I'll reply and bam here we our in 2018! I do hope you and your family had a blessed holiday. Happy Monday my friend. cant wait to catch up on your blog.

      Delete
  9. I'm running a bit late while still recovering and not having a HHM this week is allowing me to play catch up. I hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas and will see you in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tamy! I guess we all are running late here I am in the new year still replying to last years comments (I'll put myself in the corner)
      lol Happy new Year!!!!

      Delete
  10. As you can see, I'm running a bit late here, but I did enjoy reading your post. Love the black and white checked print! So pretty! Hope you had a nice Christmas and look forward to catching up with you in the New Year! Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Rebecca I am much more late in my reply : ) Thank you for stopping in and Happy New Year! I also look forward to catching up....I am so far behind. Happy Monday!

      Delete
  11. My gosh Rowie you are famous on the blog scene!!! I think the most comments I ever received on one post was 4! I tend to just blog and ramble on for my eyes only lol. I loved seeing your planner! How I miss those days! I think that’s how we found each-other ?! The houses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you trying to make me blush, my friend Hee Hee.
      Yes jossie I think you are right, We started as planner girls, But as soon as I watched one of your you tube videos (I think it was of your old craft area) I knew I loved ya. ; ) Hope your enjoying your weekend. stay cozy!

      Delete