Monday, January 22, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday 1.22.2018

Happy Homemaker Monday 1.22.2018


Good Morning and Happy New Year! Sorry I have been M.I.A. It is hard for me to get out of holiday mode. but I've got to get back into my groove. I cant wait to catch up on all my favorite blogs including the sweet ladies who participate in HHM. I hope those of you with new blogs thinking of joining in take the plunge...
come on in the water is fine.


Linking up with Sandra at Diary Of A Stay At Home Mom for HHM
https://familycorner.blogspot.com/

I guess my PC didn't like that I've been away because for some reason I can not upload photos. so hopefully I can come back and add them later. I did post some on my IG if you follow me there, if not please do @rowiegrl let me know so I can follow you back : )

on to HHM...

The Weather... A sunny 35 degrees

Outside my window... Everything is so still and quiet.

Right now I am... sipping my second cup of Joe,  excited to catch up in blog land : )

Thinking and Pondering... How I have got to get back into my everyday routine. I love the holidays which makes it hard for me to get back into my groove. how I miss Our Christmas tree and the soft glow of twinkly lights.
Also about how much I enjoyed our church retreat this month - Our son Adam is in RCIA and he also enjoyed his. I love watching my family grow in Christ.  

On my Bedside...
Lamp, my Mommas Clock, Alarm clock, book. 

On my T.V... Not much other than I watched all three Godfathers when I saw them on Netflix. I don't watch much of these types of movies anymore but I couldn't resist this old fave.
 especially a very young Robert De Niro
 
                                               
this last pic is around the time he did The Deer Hunter, I love that movie and I love him with a beard.

 

 other than the fact that Andy Garcia is in it, I don't particularly care for the last one. 

Ok enough of the Great Actors even if they are Tall Dark and Handsome lol

What's on the Menu...
M - Enchiladas, Rice & Beans
T - Chicken Tacos
W - Bean Tostadas
Th - Crock Pot meal ???
F - Pizza


To Do List...
Laundry
Dishes
Sweep/Vacuum
Dust/Windex
Swish & Swipe Restrooms
Check Grades
start cleaning cupboards
 (I'm so behind in my early spring cleaning routine)

Creating...
Nada

Simple Pleasure...
Me time: Painting my nails.

Looking around the house... although to me our home always looks bare after all the Christmas decorations are down, I love how fresh and clean it looks. The dogs look so cozy they are sleeping, curled into balls and lightly snoring.

Camera...
to be added.

Bible Verse or devotional...
Jeremiah 17:7


Thank you for stopping by
<3 Row.







25 comments:

  1. Loved reading your post. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucie, I appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Glad you're back in the groove, Row! Enjoyed reading your post! Have a blessed week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca, thank you for your comment but as you can tell by the date of this very late reply momma is so off her groove lol have a good day.

      Delete
  3. I understand how hard it is after the holidays, takes me a few weeks to get back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HinKara, thank you for stopping by, I'm a month behind. After my post I got very sick and feel as if I missed all of January and beginning of fe too. But Thank God I'm 95% better now if I can just get rid of this cough I'd be great! Have a good day.

      Delete
  4. Oh the joy of painted fingernails. I have not done that in so long. You have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You don't know how happy this comment made me feel. I hope you did paint your nails??? Let me know. When I take the time to paint mine it lifts my spirits. I promised myself I wpuld try to get to a salon for a real manicure. :::fingers crossed::: thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Glad you are back! Things always do look a little bare after the holidays but Valentine's Day will be here soon. Time to decorate for that one :) Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean! This year I didn't decorate like I normally do, just did very minimal. I got sick and am just now getting back to feeling less like a zombie. Hope your having a great day

      Delete
  6. Hello!!!!
    Yes...it is hard to let the holidays go, isn't it?
    Something about that coY time of year.
    You know, I have never seen Robert De Niro with a beard!!!
    Handsome indeed!
    And your pictures showed up just fine. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my Dear Row! I'm with you - slowly trying to get back to the normal grind too. And I love visiting you on insta too (even if I'm not on it quite as much these days). Love connecting with you.

    And I have to shamefully admit I've never seen all of the Godfather's movies. Just some here and there. ONe of these days I'll watch them though! Have a great rest of the week Sweetie. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie! I love when I see your cozy IG pics I've been so bad about my blog, my PC is so slow that I feel IG is much easier and faster but I don't get the cozy feel I get from reading everyone's blog post. I hope your having a cozy day! Muah!

      Delete
  8. I'm running so late this week visiting everyone. I sure hope you had a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy, well girlfriend your doing better than I am, here we are mid February and I'm just getting back to feeling better and trying to catch up. Have a great day!!!

      Delete
  9. Hope you find this comment...I didn't realize you had not been blogging for so long.
    the EAT CAKE letters first appeared on Tina's CHERRY HILL COTTAGE.
    Thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really miss it and hope to get back to it. I remember Tina’s eat cake letters. Loved her old kitchen.

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rowie! Loved reading this ! My gosh the young R. Dinero - wow! I need a movie marathon! I need to find the time to read my Bible In the mornings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe Thanks Jossie, and thanks for stopping in.

      Delete
  12. Row: Thanks for visiting me. In case you don't know, I always answer every comment under my blog post. I hope you get your photos back I think Covid has made me a really lazy person and I tend to watch too much TV but there isn't that much else to do in the way of entertainment.. Hope you will visit again..Happy Sunday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy your comment gave me a laugh. girl, I think 2020 DID make us all a bit lazy. hope your having a great day.

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete