Monday, April 18, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 4.18.2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 4.18.2016
 
Where did the week go??? Monday Already?




Linking up with Sandra at http://familycorner.blogspot.com/


www.familycorner.blogspot.com


Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning::::
 Coffee, Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds


On today's to do list::::
 Wash: all sheets, blankets and towels


 Currently reading::::
 yup... Still on The Fifth Wave. I am only reading a few pages at a time.




On the TV today::::
  if I stay up I will try to watch at least one episode of Longmire.


The weather outside is::::
 73...not too hot : )

  
On the menu this week::::
haven't finished other than working with these ingredients...
Monday - ground beef
Tuesday -pork loin
Wednesday - chicken breasts
Thursday - enchiladas
Friday - BBQ if not too windy
Saturday - left overs
Sunday - c/p meal





If I have a few minutes to myself, I will::::
finish this blog post : )


 New recipe I tried, or want to try this week::::
Not this week but saw a chicken casserole with rice and stuffing on hot coffee for Lisa's Instagram feed, looks so good! We usually only eat stuffing at thanksgiving, so here is my excuse.
if you have an IG check her out lots of yumminess.




In the garden::::
 We ran around all weekend then by the time we got to Garden center they were closing the gates : (
so other than watering I wont be spending too much time outside.




Favorite photo from the camera:::: 
Would you believe I didn't take one photo! if I had it would of been the dentist chair, looking though  optometrist's lens, Sam's club, Record Store, Goodwill, Cooking, doodling with daughter, Hotel Transylvania 2 and Church. which I really meant to take a picture of because I invited some friends along.


Praying for::::
 Family and Unspoken


Bible Verse, Devotional that is resonating with me at the moment::::

Psalms 119:72
"the instruction you've given to me is better than thousands of pieces of gold and silver."




2 comments:

  1. Sounds good, my friend!
    Have a cozy, wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete