Monday, July 25, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 7.25.2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 7.25.2016

Good Morning. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Our week and weekend flew by to fast.
Linking up with Sandra at http://familycorner.blogspot.com/



The Weather...
Ugh... Still Hot should be in 90's this week so that's a bit of a relief

On my reading pile...
Bible, Devotionals & Online Studies: Women Living Well, Plan Live Love
Still reading The Covenant
started reading Pride & Prejudice on Kindle

 On my TV...
Hope to watch some Classics this week like Bonanza, The Rifle Man, Emergency as Well as Ellen, Dr. Phil and Maybe Judge Judy. This is what I say each Month and somehow I don't sit down and watch as often as I would like. If I could catch all of these shows in one month It would be something but I'm lucky if I can catch a couple. Nothing is stopping me but me. What usually happens is the day fly's by and I will only sit down if kids put a movie on during Lunch and after Dinner When we all sit down together to watch a movie or show. But I have to tell we started Stranger Things and ended up Binge watching it- Very Good! sort of like the movie Super 8
I am looking forward to Starting Tallulah this Friday

 On the menu for this week:::

Monday -  Grilled Steaks, Rice, side Salad
Tuesday -  Left Overs
Wednesday - C/P Chicken, Potatoes, Corn
Thursday - Enchiladas, Rice and Beans
Friday - Pizza and a movie
Saturday - Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans 

On my to do list...
It's the start of a new week and I automatically want to say Laundry-Monday Is Linens day But as I have no washing machine, I feel a bit off. so it's on to other chores.
Wash Dishes from Breakfast
Sweep and Mop all floors
Dust
Windex
Vacuum
Condense/Shred paperwork
Start Back to school shopping
 (waiting on school lists)


What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating...
Playing in my planner. Me & My Daughter went to a Michaels Plan with me Class Where we made tassels for our Planners. We got to meet up with other planner gals from our area and even  a couple of ladies from one of my planner groups. We were to busy Talking and having fun I forgot to take photos.

Looking around the house...
Peaceful. after a bit of a rush it is now calm and quiet. I am so glad I stayed up a bit longer and cleaned last night, it is always so nice to wake up to a clean kitchen.

From the camera...


Didn't take much but I Love when I get cute little texts from my Doggie Nephew.


On my prayer list...
My Usual prayers for family. and for a couple of online friends who have lost their fathers.

9 comments:

  1. I love watching classic shows. Espeically Emergency & Bonanza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Emergency!
    Have a lovely, cozy week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, babe! I have no dryer until later tonight, so I feel your pain. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week you have planned. I enjoyed visiting. So cool that you met some people at class. I haven't taken a class in years! Thanks for coming over and visit my blog.
    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you find some more time this week to sit down and relax and watch your shows. I need to do the back to school shopping thing, we have the lists, but I just don't want to do it. It seems too soon still even though our schools start in just a few short weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puppy is adorable! :-) Love planners, don't know where I'd be without mine. Have a great week!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Puppy is adorable! :-) Love planners, don't know where I'd be without mine. Have a great week!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Washer issues are a real bummer, I hope it gets resolved soon and you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope it cools down for you there and you get to catch up on the shows you'd like! ;)

    How fun to go to a planner class and play with that craft some more.Love it!!

    YOur puppy nephew is ADORABLE!! Love that pic. ;)
    Blessings. xoxo

    ReplyDelete