Monday, September 26, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 9.26.2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 9.26.2016
Good Morning, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My hubby and Son attended the annual Father Son Conference, while me & Bella stayed home and had a girls day. we watched Footloose made chocolate chip pancakes and cookies, we also went to hobby Lobby for more washi-cause you can never have enough right? Sat. evening we all attended movies in the canyon- such a nice family event. Hope you all are enjoying fall I know I am today is the first day the weather has felt cooler. Have a great week!


Linking up with Sandra for HHM
http://familycorner.blogspot.com/




Weather...
I am loving the weather today, its a chilly 64 degrees with a light drizzle. Forecast calls for high 80's this week but I'm like a kid covering my eyes and ears because I don't want to hear that....la la la la la I love fall lol

On my bedside table...
 Lamp, Kleenex, Jesus Calling. and Hannah's list...re-reading before I re-donate back to our local bookstore.

On my TV...
 Me and my daughter watched an episode of The Office, and Footloose. Kiddos watched Star Wars because they didn't feel like joining me & hubby for one of our favorites: You've got mail.
We Love this movie. I try to watch some of my MeTV shows during the day: Gun Smoke, Bonanza, The Rifle Man and Emergency. I dot know why I struggle with remembering to just sit down and take time to watch these but when I do I love it. I had tried setting my alarm to watch Ellen every weekday- hasn't worked. Makes me miss VCRs since we don't have cable.

  
Thinking and pondering...
 Trying not to because I know it will lead to thoughts of my daughter becoming an adult and going off to college soon. I am instead trying to just enjoy our time together with family.
and thinking about one of my nephews & his wife.


Listening to...
Little Women Soundtrack, Rain falling outside, Hum of Dryer, and doggies collars jingling around.

Favorite Youtube Video last week...
I never tire of this fall home tour... Maymay made it  crafts "mom's fall home tour 2014" she has updated ones also but this ones my fave her momma is so cute! and I love her home.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rAW5-vOOEg


On the menu for this week...
So looking forward to more soups and baking for the fall season.

Monday-Caldo de Res, Mexican Rice, with Corn Tortillas
Tuesday-Chicken Parmesan with spaghetti
Wednesday-Crock Pot meal: Smothered Pork Chops, White Rice & Green Beans.

Thursday-BBQ Drumsticks, Mashed Potato's,  Corn
Friday-Chicken Enchiladas, Mexican Rice & Refried Beans with Cheese.


On my To Do List...
Laundry
Restrooms
Dust/Windex
Purge paperwork-I've been slacking on the mail as it comes in and now I have a stack to go though on my desk-blah

Looking forward to...
Fall break with Family, My God Sons Birthday next month, Getting together with friends in a couple of weeks.

What I plan on doing for myself this week...
 Watching my TV shows including Longmire, 2nd season just started on Netflix.

Favorite photo...
We attended Movies in the canyon this weekend, they were showing Brave. We love Disney films : )




Lesson learned the past few days...
Once again that life is short, me & hubby just attended a Rosary last night...I've lost count of funerals I have attended this year.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses...
"In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."
~Provers3:6








  

2 comments:

  1. My teenager loves The Office! I enjoy it as well though I don't make an effort to watch it. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so envious of your fall weather! I can't wait for soup and stew weather if it ever arrives here. At least I know we're eventually going north again and cooler weather will still be there.

    LOVE your movie choices! Sounds like a great weekend.

    Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete