Monday, December 4, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 12.4.2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 12.4.2017


Hello Hope you all are having a great start to December....
linking up with Sandra over at Diary of a stay at home mom
for HHM Come join us every Monday : )



 
Breakfast - what is on the plate this morning...  Cereal, A Croissant & of course Coffee.
 
Right now I am... Just finished fellowship on periscope. I am now sitting at kitchen desk typing this out while  listening to my friend Jen's Christmas Playlist on spotify
 (Christmas favorites by Jen Wright)  Feliz Navidad!
I love Christmas music! I'm one of those people who listen to it all year...calm down...Not constantly just as the moment strikes.  lol
 
Weather... Mostly Sunny 73/47
 
Looking around the house... Boy I am so behind on my Christmas decorating but its happening little by little.
 
On todays to do list...
  •  Dishes
  • make beds
  • Laundry- started.
  • make -arroz con pollo & Chicken pasta Salad with defrosted chicken since were going to G's for dinner tonight.
  • Dust/Windex
  • Sweep/Vacuum
  • Restrooms-Swish & Swipe
  • fluff tree
  • Add Christmas lights to our tree - we have a pre lit tree but some lights have burnt out (bummer)
  • Menu Plan & Grocery shop - I've been so bad at my meal planning- happens every year at this time. We try to eat before we head out shopping but usually stay out to late and make pit stops... this past couple of weeks alone included:  chic fi la,  Panda Express which was free from T-Mobile Tuesdays so we Had to right? hee hee  Mc Donald's, and last night KFC and I really don't like eating out. ok maybe at chic fi la and Cracker Barrel oh and Mexican oh who am I kidding... I get cravings! to quote Kevin from Home Alone " WE ALL DO!"
Currently reading... I've got to make time to start my Christmas books. I haven't brought them in yet... We have a very small home with no storage other than our garage so I try to store everything in totes and I am a bit embarrassed to say I have more than one tote full of Christmas books, our favorite ones from when my kiddos were small, cook books, and magazines. and that's after condensing them down. What I wouldn't  give for an attic and basement.


On the T.V.


CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 2 of THE CROWN!!!!!!!!


  • National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
  • Home Alone
  • Christmas in the Smokies -Loved it.
  • Back to Christmas
 also re watching all the Office episodes with the boys.

and of course You Tube...I wanted to share a you tube channel with you all. If you like Home tours check this channel out I LOVE ALL her tours but her Christmas one especially because she shows such cute crafts. I plan on attempting to make the gingerbread homes in the video this year....
The  channel is Whitney Lee and if you just want to see the gingerbread houses it starts at 10:10 but trust me you will want to see her whole house. (your welcome)

On the menu...

M- Celebrating my BIL's birthday at Grandmas house
T- Tacos
W- Spaghetti
T- ?
F- Pizza


If I have a few minutes to myself, I will...

Play in my Planner or Read

New recipe I tried, or want to try this week...
Arroz Con pollo I love my MIL's but don't think I've ever made so...

Looking forward to...

My Children's Christmas breaks!  YIPPEE!!!!
this mommas jumping for joy! I don't feel complete without my whole family together and even then pieces are missing = My family in California and that piece that will never return My momma. But I will see her again!

Favorite photo from the camera...
I just realized I didn't take but one photo this weekend,
and this was it.
shared on my Instagram btw I'm rowiegrl come follow me and I will follow you back ; )
I was showing that how during a quick stop at the grocery store I was doing so good
UNTIL...
 I reached the bakery lol


Bible Verse or Devotional...

Ecclesiastes 4: 9-11
Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, One will lift up his fellow; but woe to him that is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up. Again, if two lie together, they are warm; but how can one be warm alone? 

please join me in sending a special prayer out for all those alone especially during the holiday seasons.

Thanks for reading.
Love, Row.




 
 

10 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I love to read Christmas books this time year!
    We love KFC!!
    Would you believe the closest one is over an hour away???
    Your day sounds cozy and productive, my friend.
    And yay for Christmas breaks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just set some of my favorites out today! Hope you are having a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. I'm also behind on my Christmas decorating. Our menu plans are quite similar for this time of year as well. Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to work on my Christmas Budget better. I never include extra for groceries just always go over because of fast food stops. Hope your enjoying your day.

      Delete
  3. Loved Whitney's Christmas home tour, thanks for sharing! I hit the follow button on instagram (I am JJCTS). Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so happy to hear that, I just watched her new 2017 Christmas Home Tour-LOVED it!
      Happy Thursday!

      Delete
  4. I'm excited about season 2 of the The Crown, too! I'm also ready to start reading Christmas books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Crown!!!! I can't wait either! So happy it's finally back! Also, I watched that YouTube video and now I want to go to Michaels and get a birdhouse and turn it into a gingerbread house! How cute is that! I'm going to watch all her videos now! I'm so happy your family will soon be all together for the holidays. I know how much you have been missing your girl ♥ Have a lovely weekend, Row! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you did Danielle, I cant tell you how many times I've watched and re watched her videos.

      Delete