Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 3.28.16

Happy Homemaker Monday 3.28.2016


Good Morning. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! Mine was beautiful, as I made my Communion and Confirmation. I am so happy I finally got to make them. It has been an ongoing struggle to get them finished...I started classes twice once when I was young before my parents divorce and once before I got married....then Life happens and the years go by well last year I found myself  not taking another no for an answer and getting myself into a "full" RCIA class. I am so glad I did! We had a full busy week but so worth every moment. I also attended Holy Thursday's  mass where they re-enacted the washing of the feet. So Moving! and on Saturday we had a big bon fire at church where we all shared the light candle to candle, hundreds of people attended it was beautiful.
I hope you all are off to a great week!


linking up with Sandra at Diary of A Stay At Home Mom for HHM


http://familycorner.blogspot.com/


happyhomemakermonday




Weather... a sunny 52 degrees


Right now I am...  just finished a movie- the nanny diaries and having some lunch


Thinking... how much I love my family they supported me every step of the way. -and still will while I finish up classes ( they run till may) and so glad I caught up on chores before weekend- I figured I would be tired and I am.


On My Reading Pile... The story of a soul


On My T.V.... hasn't been on much at all.


On The Menu...
M- left over Ham from Easter Dinner.
T- Shredded Chicken Flautas, Rice Beans.
W-Meatball Subs
T- fried chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
T-Spaghetti and Meatballs
F-Pizza Night
S- Taco Salad
S-8 Can Soup


On To Do List... Wash Sheets and Towels
few dishes from lunch, swish/swipe bathrooms.


Looking Forward To This Week... Nice relaxing routine.


From the Camera... just realized most weekend photos are on my hubby and daughters phones but here are a couple from Easter the adorable cake my SIL made and the beautiful flowers my MIL & BIL gave to me.






On My Prayer list... unspoken and family


Bible Verse/Devotional...
Make me live again according to your faithful love so I can keep the law you've given!
- Psalms 119:88

14 comments:

  1. Love the Easter Lilies. I planted some last year, curious to see if they will come back. That cake is super cute as well. Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jean, I'm curious too! Make sure you take pictures😊

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!!
    So happy for you, my friend!!!
    Have a cozy week....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that your experience was wonderful. I can understand your fatigue. The cake is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was Jenny! (I know I told you but I love that name) Thank you the cake was good too!

      Delete
  4. Love the bunny cake! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather...isn't it? my Sister in Law Melissa makes some cute cakes that taste yummy!

      Delete
  5. Oh how beautiful Row!! Congrats on those sacraments. That's awesome!! Sounds like an extra beautiful and powerful Easter for you.

    Love that bunny cake - we made one last year and my Annie had such fun with it. ;) Those lilies are gorgeous too.

    Blessings on your week ahead sweet Gal. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrie, It was an Easter I will never forget <3

      Delete
  6. Adorable cake!
    Your menu sounds delicious. Isn't leftover ham the best?
    Beautiful verse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, yes leftover ham is great! All the possibilities! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Hi Rowana! I have to tell you I have made lamb cakes for easter in the past and made them using red velvet cake to share with my kids about the sacrificial lamb. You know I'm crazy so you aren't shocked that I shared this. LOL Crazy me!!! Love your blog! Hugs! jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bunny cake! How cute! I was wondering how you make your flautas? I love to cook and try new recipes all the time, but I have yet to make a flauta!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete