Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 3.20.2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 3.20.2017


Good morning Friends, I hope you had a lovely weekend. As for me I am happy to be out of bed after being sick for the second time in two months. I went back to the doctors and it turned out I had an upper respiratory infection, but I finished my meds and am hopefully done with being sick and back to my routine, starting with Happy Homemaker Monday.


linking up with Sandra at Diary of a stay at home mom http://familycorner.blogspot.com/2017/03/happy-homemaker-monday-03202017.html

The weather... Right now its in the 80's but should cool off during the week.

On my reading pile... Still only a few pages into Nicholas Sparks.

Movies or shows I watched this weekend...
Marcella on Netflix
Watched Jurassic park with Adam
Watched The Young Victoria with Isabella
 and I FELL IN LOVE with it! I will be purchasing as I know I will be watching over and over again. I Loved prince Albert, I told Bella "find on of those for yourself" lol

On my TV... nada. just periscope and you tube for this momma

On the Menu... still behind on menu plan but I defrosted Chicken drumsticks, it is a bit hot for oven so I might pop them in crockpot in a bit. btw would you just look at this burger, we tried a new place after Church called MooYah it was Good!



On my to do list... Get back in the groove...
Laundry: Bedding
Dust/Windex
Sweep/Mop
Restrooms
Dishes
condense paperwork
menu plan

What I am creating... I am in a bit of a funk but hope to play in my planner tonight. I still have not purchased my Travelers Notebook - I narrowed it down to two but then remembered Ebates and I wanted to give that $25 credit to someone so I remembered a friend and thankfully got a referral link. I myself am so bad about putting up links, I refer lots of people but forget to send referral link...that is something I am going to try to work on.

Looking around house... feeling so thankful for hubby who helped keep house clean. I do need to dust and do deep cleaning before I can pull out my Easter Décor btw I came across a you tube channel with some pretty great décor-mostly floral but if you want a treat check out: Arlynn's Country Craft Corner She has a lovely home.
This link is for some shopping and  Easter décor at the end of video

From the Camera...
Can you believe this is part of a dressing room? Me & Bella love shopping at Altered State. I mean they have a Prayer request book in fitting room! I was happy to see my  baby girl leave a request for college choices and to work part time before if Gods will. She waited till she was 18 to apply at Barnes & Noble (her dream job at the moment) But they are not hiring boo She also tried a coffee shop and would like to train as a Barista at Starbucks  so we shall see what the Summer brings.
*If you can please say a little prayer for her. Thank you.

what I am wearing... Jeans and a Green Top
I got up early, got showered and changed and put on my make up in hopes that it keeps me going! best tip from the fly lady-Dress to the Laces! It really does work  ; )

One of my simple pleasures... Opening the windows and just listening to the birds sing.

Bible Verse or devotional...
Love this one...












8 comments:

  1. Looks like a delicious meal that you had at MooYah. That's really nice that your husband helps you clean the house! I love listening to the birds sing too. That's such an inspiring verse and image that you included.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, hope you are having a great day.

      Delete
  2. That burger looks yummy! Hope your daughter gets the job at Starbucks... or that a job opens up at Barnes and Noble! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a traveler's notebook and I absolutely love it. I am planner crazy though - I have a Webster's color crush, a recollections zip around, and 4 Happy Planners :/ I'm slightly obsessed.... Have a great week :) Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you are feeling better!!!!
    Enjoy decorating for Easter...
    Can't wait to see. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're feeling better dear Row! Now stay healthy Lady!! Lol
    I LOVED Young Victoria too!! I just watched it a couple of weeks ago. I haven't watching Victoria on PBS, but I feel like I know her story now anyway. ;)

    I LOVE that photo of your daughter. What a cool place!! And she's definitely a Gal after my own heart as B & N is one of my favorite places on the planet.

    Blessings to you all for a wonderfully blessed (healthy) week ahead! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks most sincerely for the so lovely comment you left on ~ My little old world ~ I sincerely appreciate it !

    I'm following you with joy, you've such a nice blog !

    Wishing you a most beautiful remainder of your week

    XO Daniel at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might enjoy Victoria & Albert with Jonathan Firth and Victoria Hamilton. Will be praying for Bella, what a lovely young lady!

    ReplyDelete