Monday, March 27, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 3.27.17

Happy Homemaker Monday 3.27.17


Can you believe we are at the end of March? It flew by for me, especially these last two weeks because my hubby and kids were on spring break. Michael went back to work last week and the kiddos went back this morning. I know most parents love when kids go back - NOT this momma, I am always a bit sad, I like having my little chicks under foot. We had a relaxing but fun time even thou I was sick for the first week. On to Happy Homemaker Monday...


Joining up with Sandra at Diary of a stay at home mom http://familycorner.blogspot.com/

The Weather... a very nice 58 degrees

On my reading pile... still reading See Me by Nicolas Sparks.

Movies or shows I watched...
Me & Isabella watched Beauty & The beast, It was better than expected and you know I found myself smiling and singing along. All the memories of Bella watching this as a child came flooding back.

Moana - Loved what I got to watch.
I finally got to see Fences!
I have been wanting to watch since I saw the first preview...

I Love Viola Davis! I remember seeing her a long time ago and I remember thinking, she's good! and so beautiful. Then The Help came out and she's been one of my favorite actresses ever since. I have loved her in every movie I have seen her in.
OK Woman Crush here...with or without make up I think she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She is one of those people that you can just see the soul - do you know what I mean? but boy when this lady cleans up...she doesn't mess around lol
I mean just look at her? She's Stunning. Who are some of your favorite actresses?
Me & Hubby watched Come hell or high Water but momma fell asleep... I will try to finish it tonight.
I cant wait to see Going in Style with Morgan Freeman It looks so funny. I already told hubby try to get April 7th off!
On the menu...
Monday - A new recipe: Creamy Chicken & Spinach Pasta
Tuesday - Beef Tacos
Wednesday - Baked Chicken
Thursday - Brown Sugar Chicken
Friday - Fish
Saturday - Pizza
Sunday - Spaghetti

On my to do list...
Laundry: All bedding today
make beds
Dishes
Dust/Windex
Sweep & Mop Floors
Vacuum
Bathrooms
This week we take on our daughters closet
:::insert scary music here:::

What I am Creating/Something fun to share...
Its Here!!! EEK! I cant wait to start playing in this beauty...

hubby checked mail Saturday and nothing but I received "delivered" email...So Sunday before church, heals and all.  Me and Bella walked to mail boxes and sure enough there it sat.
(although its right around the corner...boy I miss homes with the mail box at the curb.)
along with These cuties I had purchased from Kennaprints $1 sale.

 I was sad that the envelope was a bit folded and so was the adorable gift name sticker- I felt bad thinking oh no its not perfect because it was a sweet surprise. but I guess I am a bit anal when it comes to stuff like that. I know that little tiny fold will drive me nuts.

I have been shopping little by little and finished this weekend by finding these goodies. My Laminator wont be in till tomorrow and the Paper cutter I wanted was out of stock so I went with another (for now)
I fell down the Rabbit Hole and am already dreaming of my next Chic Sparrow and more goodies.

Happening this week... We have a mandatory Senior meeting for Bella and Adam will be testing so a slow relaxing week.

Looking around the house... looks clean but I have a lot to do...power hour will be needed because today because...

All I want to do is drink coffee and play in my planner


From the camera...
T Mobile Tuesday had $5 Dunkin Donut gift cards and $2 movie tickets!
and look at this perfect mug I picked up at Target

One of my Simple pleasures...
at home manicures

Bible Verse Or Devotional...
not a verse or devotional just a quote running around in my head from all the Viola Davis talk

Have a great week
Love, Row.










12 comments:

  1. What a great coffee mug! After also watching Beauty And The Beast this weekend, I have to say I think Emma Watson is one of my favorite actresses. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, She is my daughters favorite along with Lily Collins.

      Delete
  2. Thought Beauty and the Beast was great too! I want to see Fences. And I agree that Viola is AMAZING!! I adored The Help - such a good movie. ;)

    Looks like some major fun time for Mama with her planner goodies!! Yay! So happy you're feeling better.
    Blessings on your week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carrie would you believe I still haven't dug into it like I wanted, I waited for my other paper cutter to come in lol im nuts I know.

      Delete
  3. Awesome post, my friend!
    So much to love.
    Glad you are on the mend, prayers for you to remain that way!
    Love your mug!
    Have a cozy week, my friend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED Moana and can't wait to see Beauty and the Beast!!! and those Donuts look so good.. haha. We have Power Ranger donuts at our local Krispy kreme that are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Those power ranger donuts sound interesting! Thanks for stopping in.

      Delete
  5. Great post, Row! I'm late getting around to the HHM links this week. How exciting to get your planner - check out Bottled Tea Designs on Etsy - Autumn has great stickers, lots of special sales, and she has a Facebook page as well. I love planning! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pamela! Thank you so much for the recommendation, I will check her out. I am SO behind on Blogs.

      Delete
  6. We enjoyed seeing "Beauty and the Beast" too. I would see it again. The Creamy Chicken and Spinach Pasta sounds delicious. Hope it turned out well for you. Looks like your planner will be a lot of fun setting up - so many goodies you got with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love your blog name Harvest Moon by Hand- sounds so beautiful and romantic to me, I also can hear the Neil young song playing in my head. The Pasta was a hit, I will be adding the recipe here as soon as I catch up. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete