Monday, September 11, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 9.11.2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 9.11..2017


 first things first...
So many years later and  I still feel heartache, shock and disbelief. I don't think that will ever change.
God Bless America.


If I allow myself I will think on this I will fall into a deep angry rut, So I say my prayers and tuck it back into my heart, which goes out to all those who lost loved ones.


Boy how do you go on from that, I am not sure so I will just say on to HHM


linking up with Sandra  at Diary of a stay at home mom for HHM
https://familycorner.blogspot.com/2017/09/happy-homemaker-monday-09112017.html

The Weather... Not chilly enough for me-come on fall! FALL!

Right now I am... sipping my coffee trying to type this out and I hear my dog yapping away at the neighbor ::eye roll::

It baffles me how my dog can see our neighbor everyday, numerous times, and still bark at him. Ok Who talks to their pets? I mean really talk. I have full conversations-and ask questions like-"Tinkerbell! why do you bark at neighbor? You see him everyday! you know neighbor! don't be so mean. What did neighbor do to you? hum??? he is always so nice to you and you just bark-that's rude Tinkerbell. now be nice. and you know she sits looking up at me the whole time and I half expect some answers. and when I'm done YUP she runs off barking at the neighbor  which by the way is not his name but what he call him because he always says "Hey neighbor!"

On my reading pile...  Ya know its there but I haven't touched it much.

Movies or shows I watched this weekend/On my T.V....
I have been under the weather with a head cold so not being able to sleep, I watched way more Netflix than usual. This is what I have been checking out. - I actual spend too much time flipping though looking for something interesting, think about switching over to hulu or hallmark-or is it pureflex? but I don't.

our family has been watching Last Man Standing almost every night. so funny.

and I have been switching around from...
Heartland which I love. but the boys not so much.

I S-L-O-W-L-Y watch The Walking Dead Im not really into zombies but I catch myself wanting to know what happens next. I think its been a year and im still on first season lol


I just discovered this last night Bloodline I didn't think Id like it but checked it out because I like...
 Sam Sheppard (R.I.P.)
 Sissy Spacek
and Kyle Chandler
any who I binge watched it and cant wait to see what happens.
it is actually (for me) hard to understand what's going on but again, I want to see what happens next. or actually what happened in past. a little confusing but getting good.


Menu for this week...
M- Crock pot Chicken with Carrots & Potatoes
T- Chicken Flautas, Rice & Beans
W- Potato soup
Th- Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
F- Pizza

On my to do list...
Laundry
Dishes
Swish & Swipe Rest Rooms
dust/windex
Dinner Check! Love my Crock pot
Take it easy and rest!

What I am creating...
 Just playing my planner.

Looking around the house...
I really need to find the energy to bring out fall.

From the camera...
I cant figure out where I uploaded my photos to and im feeling to sick to search.

What I am wearing...
Blue leggings and a blue mother daughter conference tee from 2013 yikes.

Simple Pleasure... being the only person up early or late.

Inspirational Quote, Bible verse, anything you want to share...

and just like that I'm exhausted. Have a great week, thanks for stopping in peeps.


4 comments:

  1. Talking to the pets... I am very guilty of this. I very much talk to them like they are people.. and sometimes I think maybe they understand me! This is the first time my family has ever lived anywhere we could have pets, so its an all new experience for us, and I never considered myself an animal person, but I love those kitties lol!
    And everybody loves the walking dead, and I'm right there with you saying "Zombies??" but everyone is watching. Maybe one day I'll check it out too haha!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Sweetie! I'm ready for Fall and cooler weather - crisp walks and cozy menus for the week. ;) It's coming though!!

    Hope you feel better soon Sweetie. Blessings on your week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, pets are members of the family, why wouldn't we talk to them? My cat is my "little girl" after all. LOL. I call The Walking Dead my zombie soap opera! I started to watch Bloodline because I'd just read a book of the same name but quit because it wasn't associated with the book at all, completely different story. I've heard good things about it though. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete