Monday, August 28, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 8.28.2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 8.28.2017




Linking up with Sandra at Diary of a stay at home mom

Good Afternoon. I love the photo above because it reminds me of my son getting home from school, of course now a days our kiddos come carrying a heavy back pack. One of the first things I do is welcome my son home with a hug and take his back pack for him,  and I'll tell you I think my arms going to fall off. mind you I'm pretty petite but Its heavy! even for hubby. 
 Hope you are all having a great start to your week.

*Spoiler alert nail biting video of my daughter on tight rope at the end of this blog
ok maybe its just me biting my nails but I wish I had a video of me watching it:
screaming, cheering, yelling lol

The Weather... 90 degrees but my mind is on Hurricane Harvey. My heart and my Prayers go out to anyone in area.

Right now I am... Just got with lunch and talking with my son about his day. My SIL also just left she picks up her baby Drew every weekday around this time and we get to catch up. even though I was just at her house on Sunday lol you know sisters are never caught up with conversations.

Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (again) My son purchased the DVD. Last Man Standing.


 On My TV...
You Tube Videos
Some of you were interested in the cleaning channels I watch so I'm linking a few of my faves here. most of these I found after watching the home tour video they had put up.
The one I talked about last week is Keep Calm and Clean

here's one of her home tours below


and a few more...
She's in her apron - She is not only inspiring but FUNNY!

Kimberly at Style Mom XO
 The Creator of The Power Hour Challenge- Try it, It Works!

Lindsey's LifeNstyle


and last but certainly NOT least...

Mickey with My Bashful Life (LOVE HER!)
She is such a lady, I love her home, her style, and her organization tips are great!



Hope you find some cleaning inspiration and some favorite new channels
Your Welcome : )

On The Menu...

Monday - Chicken Malibu
 my favorite dish from the Restaurant Sizzlers in California. that I missed so much my momma learned to make and taught me. Basically S/B chicken breasts dredged in egg then bread crumbs, fried and at end add a piece of ham and Swiss cheese over it ready when cheese is melted. served with sauce- so simple but I could never figure it out.
 (thanks momma)
 just mix equal parts mayo and mustard till desired consistency.

Tuesday: Taco Tuesday
Wednesday: Crock pot meal
Thursday -Pioneer woman's Mexican chicken
Friday - Pizza Night

On My to do list...
Laundry
Restrooms
Dishes
Sweep/Vacuum/Mop
Dust/Windex
Diner Dishes

From the camera...College Life! a couple of Videos of what My Dolls first week of college.

Dorm Tour & E2 Engineers camp
(my brave girl on a tight rope)



What I'm wearing today... All Grey

One of my simple pleasures...  Pumpkin Spice creamer in my morning coffee.


Inspirational Quote, Bible verse, anything you want to share...

Thanks for reading, Happy Monday Ya'll




6 comments:

  1. Hello!
    So loved checking out your YouTube suggestions!
    Thanks for sharing. : )
    And I had my first cup of coffee with pumpkin spice creamer today!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you found a new fave. And Yay to pumpkin spice life!

      Delete
  2. Wow, watching the video of your daughter on the tightrope is making me nervous! She's very brave (and you, too, not sure I could have watched that "live" if it were my kiddo). Took today off to clean so I'm going to check out your YouTube suggestions as well. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit nervous but more proud of her, so glad she went for it, and will always have the memory

      Delete
  3. I'm running super late this week with all the "horrific excitement" we've had around here. Great cleaning videos and I can certainly see why you were biting your nails during your daughter's adventure. Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy, hope you have a great week too!

      Delete