Monday, August 8, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday 8.8.2016


Happy Homemaker Monday 8.8.2016




Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was spent with family. we watched movies, ate too much, I tried out a new recipe, did some shopping, and even ventured out during no tax weekend (I usually wont dare) on to HHM liking up with Sandra over at Diary Of A Stay At Home Mom...
http://familycorner.blogspot.com/




The weather.....
in the 9o's but feels more like triple digits.

Right now I am....
 In my kitchen relaxing with an ice cold glass of water.

Thinking.... 
That I had a very unproductive day, I felt under the weather all day and nothing has seemed to help, I missed my Bible study (new time) have just had an off day.

On my reading pile....
 finishing up The Covenant by Beverly Lewis
and starting Knit Together by Debbie Macomber

On my TV.....
My all American
The in laws
Malcolm in the middle

On the menu for this week....

Monday - Chicken Pasta Salad
Tuesday -  Taco Tuesday
Wednesday - C/P meal
Thursday - Fish, baked potato, salad
Friday -  Pizza
Saturday - Spaghetti
Sunday - ???


On my to do list today and this week....
I've got to get rid of my old washer, rearrange garage to make room for  delivery of new machine, which I know will lead to cleaning out again, and condensing  which will probably lead to a garage sale and a trip to goodwill. I have a feeling it's going to be a "If you give a mouse a cookie"  type of week for me lol
Usual chores
Dust/Windex
Sweep/Mop
cooking/dishes
restrooms


In the craft basket....
What Craft Basket? lol


I did pick up some new supplies...I have a slight pen addiction : ) I am loving these new Paper Mate ink joy gel pens they write so smooth...they are like butter! and cant wait to try the flairs.



   
Looking forward to this week....

 My New washing Machine!

Looking around the house....
not bad


From the camera....
                                           My Daughter with friends at her Senior Sunrise...


Fireworks after the baseball game...


We walked around downtown after the game, our daughter was also here celebrating her good friends 17th birthday, They had dinner, watched a movie during the film festival, walked around the plaza taking photos and had a sleep over. not an easy task for this overprotective momma.
did I mention the movie was the rocky horror picture show. yup, breathe momma breathe!


I love the new plaza and how it brought so many people out at night...


one last look from the parking garage...



On my prayer list.....
 Usual Family Prayers and for my daughter who just informed me of her yearly Engineering project..to invent (and build) something that's not invented yet. we have ideas but to build it would be expensive. What the heck - every time we turn around students or the school needs money. and she's a senior this year so yeah we are already budgeting for things like photos, proms, and her 18th birthday. I hate money lol


Bible Verse, Devotional....

Oh Lord, you have searched me and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
Psalm 139:1-3

5 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better today! Great photo of the fireworks. I love pens as well :) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jean, I have too man pens, but I cant stop buying more.

      Delete
  2. Hope you feel better Sweetie! Hot here today too - yuck!! I just did a post and mentioned you!! ;) Thanks for the tip about the Michael's planner - I finally went and got one and I'm LOVING it!!

    I love your photos - especially the fireworks and your lovely daughter. So cool how they let go of the balloons like that.

    Blessings on the rest of your week my Friend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better, my friend.
    I have those days too...
    Usually I snuggle on the sofa and fall asleep!
    Beautiful picture of you daughter!
    Have a cozy night. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Billie Jo, I've been thinking about you. ya know I did just that yesterday, I went right back to bed with my ipad of course lol I did my devotionals, caught up on some things but other than things that are a must around the house like lunch dinner etc. I took it easy and I feel so much better. Hope your having a nice weekend. (((hugs)))

      Delete